Are you about to make one of the biggest decisions of your life and need to be sure that you’re making the right choice?
Everybody has an opinion and the agent is giving you the cards of the guys that make their job easier, how do you choose?
Our inspections cover over and above the requirements as outlined in the Australian Standards, a Building and Pest Inspection is much like a Pre-Purchase Inspection only we supply a separate report for the Pest Inspection. These reports are ideal to include with your Section 32 when selling your house or it could be a comprehensive report for anybody looking at purchasing a property or you have and would like to know everything you may be up for. Our reports are approximately 80 pages full of detailed information, easy to understand but comprehensive.
We Do Building Inspections – Building & Pest Inspections Melbourne are experienced in inspecting homes in the Melbourne region, you can be sure that not only will you get a report that is totally independent but is more comprehensive and detailed than is even required by the relevant Australian standard. Because we live and work in Melbourne, we know about suburbs and areas with particular issues such as reactive soils or under mining , experience that comes from specialising in a particular city.
Standard inclusions include:
- Separate pest and building reports including the house inside and out, roof void and subfloor if applicable, the grounds, trees and all out buildings
- Full thermal imaging
- Full moisture testing
- Inspection of thermal roof insulation
- Safety issues
- Explanation of all faults and how they should be rectified
- Referral to reputable local trades people, should any work be required
Additional inclusions include:
- Pool inspections
- Full electrical inspections
- Foil insulation inspections
- Plumbing inspections
- Tree reports and surgery
- Legal and litigation advice